Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Linksys WRT54GS and Talisman Firmare Prob.
I have a Linksys V.1 WRT54GS and I just updated the firmware to Talisman V1.3.1. When I make a change and click save I get the following message: "The values you entered are invalid. Please try...

Can't connect PC and PDA
I've had an adhoc wireless network working between my PC (XP SP2) and PDA (Mobilepro 900 CE4.2)- but next time I tried to get them connected, it didn't work and has not since. ICS has vanished from...

I have a Linksys V.1 WRT54GS and I just updated the firmware to Talisman V1.3.1. When I make a change and click save I get the following message: "The values you entered are invalid. Please try...

Help with Lynksys router and netgear router config
HELP! I have a BEFSR41 Lynksys etherfast cable DSL router. I have one computer in the basement hooked up to that router by a cable. I then run a cable up 3 floors (though the walls) and I want to use...

Need help to reconnect my share computer thru wireless router
The laptop and the desktop are connected with a router: the desktop wired and the laptop wireless. We have a few olders in the desktop, including the printers, set to sharable. We had maping in the...

Connecting a orange wireless livebox
Hi, I have a wireless orange livebox think its a inventel make. And a belkin ADSL with wireless router Model No: F5D7630-4A. The livebox is downstairs connected to the phone line and the belkin router...

Bluetooth: multicasting
can any help me in this.. Usually bluetooth connection is peer to peer.. can i send a message to many ppl or play games with multiple players with bleetooth devices.....

Blue tooth: multicasting
Can any one help me out in this... Usually bluetooth operation is peer to peer connection... Can i design a device in which i can send data to multiple persons or can i play games with multi bluetooth...

Free Wireless Sharing
------------------------------------------------------------------------ A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the results, please visit Do you like Whisher? Please post...

satellite router advice needed
I'd like some advice on setting up our new satellite internet system. I need to connect 3 computers to a satellite internet modem. Computers 1 and 2 are in a building with steel siding, within 25' of...

Can connect to wireless router except my own, getting ip of 169.254.192.200
hey guys i have 2 wireless connections around me. My own and another neighbor's Linksys open wireless. I can access his with no problem. But when I connect to mine, I can't get on the net. I did a...

WiMAX & CDMA
Hi, Could someone here give me a link/pdf for understanding the advantages of WiMAX over CDMA. I searched through the internet, but i did not get any good link. Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Vyatta
What is Vyatta and why should I be interested? Anybody have any info? Can't make out much on the website.

Cannot ping router or connect to internet, but I can access its web config page
I am connected directly to a WRT54G Linksys router that has worked fine for months. If I go to its diag screen, I can ping/traceroute any internet site. The fact that I can interact with the router...