Wifi Connection problems - Eten M700

I'm a newbie and a non-techie and so this may not be the correct place for my search for help.

I have an Eten M700 (Mobile 5) and have problems connecting to a WiFi network. I can connect once and then access the Internet via IE but if the connection drops I can't get a subsequent wireless connection. It says it is connected but when I click IE nothing happens.

The only 'fix' is a clean reboot of the M700. My next connection to the WiFi is then speedy and I can access teh Internet.

I have looked everywhere for a solution (including Eten!), and I have seen similar questions raised, but so far no potential answers.

Can anybody help? I'm getting a bit desperate because I can't load anything else on the M700 because of the need to clean reboot.

Thanks very much,

Barry

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
BarryF
Loading thread data ...

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:26:00 -0400, BarryF wrote in :

Does this happen with all Wi-Fi access points, or just a particular one? What does "connection drops" mean? Why does it "drop"? What are the _exact_ symptoms?

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.