Suggestions req. in Wireless project..

Hi frenzs...

Presently I am working on wireless project which uses Access point, laptos & mobile phones...

in this I am facing one problem that some time i am getting " No comm" or laptos & mobile phone getting hange ...

What will be the problem plz suggest....

Reply to
pra
Loading thread data ...

On 6 Dec 2006 07:54:22 -0800, "pra" wrote in :

Start by updating the dictionary in your spelling checker -- it's hard to understand what you're trying to say.

Reply to
John Navas

Sorry John,

Let me explain the problemonce again.

See I am working on WLAN project in that we r providing Access point & in client side they r using Laptops...

We had implemented the setup it is working but some time Loptops r not getting proper range in same area, or the issues related to Laptop use only...

So I want to know as per you what will be the basic requirement of Laptop to support the WLAN, eg. service pack, any drives etc.

so plz give ur suggestions....

Reply to
prashant

Onces again giving explaination of problem..

Client laptops exp. signal dropouts/disconnections even whilestanding in front of AP. Laptop r running a combination of XP SP1 & Sp2, mixture of dell machine.

aslo once problem found for Toshiba laptop with external WLAN card. all this facing problem in Line of sight of AP.

AP : omnidir antenna

Laptop:Win Xp SP1&2

plz give suggestions.

Reply to
prashant

On 6 Dec 2006 22:24:27 -0800, "prashant" wrote in :

Sorry, but I'm having way too much trouble understanding. Perhaps someone else will be better able to help.

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.