Signal Theory

Hey, Im new to the forum, and Data cOmmunication itself lol, Ive just started a unit about data comm in college, and one section of my assignment needs me to explain the associated principles of signal theory about a few communication devices that I chose, and I really do not know how to go about it, I need to explain the principles of signal theory for walkie talkies, and really cannot ind much info on the net about how they work and the way they use radio signals. Could anyone help me out? thanks in advance! Pav

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Pav1234
Loading thread data ...

Somewhere in the UK? You really should do your own homework. You will learn more that way than if we did it for you. When and if you graduate, it would be rather bad if you graduated knowing nothing. Your school has many more resources available than we do. If you're stuck, you might want to ask the instructor where to start reading.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Your post reminds me of a BSEE that worked for me for a time. Guy had great grades but made it through school on a soccer scholarship that included funds to pay others to do his class work.

In the end the guy did not know Ohms law much less how it worked.

If you can't hack the subject might consider another line of work perhaps political science, theology or parasentology. You know folk who have imaganary friends, believe in fairies and divine intervention.

Reply to
NotMe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.