Quick question about Access point router

Me and my friend want to share a internet connection. We both live in Apartment. He two doors down from me. Do we both need to buy a Access point wireless router (like TRENDnet TEW-450APB) or can we just uses one normal wireless router (TEW-425BRP) and (TRENDnet TEW-450APB)?

In other words we just want to connect two wireless router together.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

You would buy one wireless router. If the signal is strong enough to pass through however many walls between your apt and his, the wireless receiver in his PC will get the signal. You can set up encryption so everyone else in the building doesn't get it as well

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.