My network adapters dont see DWL-7100AP

Hi everyone,

its my first post here. I'm having problem with my access point/wireless network here. We've setup a DWL-7100AP as the wireless access point which works in a and g modes. My manager's laptop can see the _a wireless point but i couldnt see it in the list of wireless available networks on 3 or 4 laptops. I change the mode of network adapters from 802.11b only to 54g but still didnt work.

Do you guys any idea how to setup a network adapter with this access point?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
linuxae
Loading thread data ...

well - What OS is your manager using, and what OS is on the laptops that don't see it ? Do the laptops work on, or see, any other wireless AP's - home, Panera, McD, etc ? Is the AP and/or the laptops configured for WEP, WPA, etc - though should not impact just "seeing" the AP to begin with...

Lastly - how about some specifics on the laptops - ie - do they have a WiFi "on/off" switch :)

Reply to
P.Schuman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.