DI-624 Router connected to computer, says online, but it sure is not

im trying to get the router online with a cable connection. set up and ready to go.... just takes FOREVER, to load even into iChat.... can anyone help?!?!?!?!?!?!??? the IP address was accessed and configured, just doesnt load any page.

Can any1 help ThX

Reply to
rockstarr0105
Loading thread data ...

Not until you give us full details, router model and version number, Operating systems of computers, what from your ISP are you connecting to? And anything else you can see that we can't because we aren't in the living room with you.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

umm.... im using Comcast High-speed internet, on a macmini running

10.4.5, and a DI-624 router with version 2.42

again thank you

Reply to
rockstarr0105

I'm far from expert on dlink, hope someone else will but in here. But I'm still not sure I understand the problem. Does the Mac have interenet access via the wireless connection? Is it just the one application that is a problem? Does the problem go away if you connect to the router via a wire?

Please use the quoting feature of your newsreader so we don't loose the record of the conversation. I realize it is only one problem for you, but it is one of several things I deal with in a day as well as any others who might venture along. Helps old memories function better .

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.