DI 624, restricted access ?!?

Hi

I have a problem accessing the Internet using WiFi connection

It firstly appears when a friend has tried to connect the Internet He was able to visit google but no other sites (in fact, we finaly arrived accessing about 3 sites :S) I was able to access all

Shortly after, I formated my hard drive and so, i can't access the internet anymore, just google (and subsites, like google groups :D)

By LAN, there is no problem, all is accessible

I tried to upgrade firmware to 2.70, reseting factory setings, by the router web admin, and by the little button hidden behind it

I tried to connect to another router (a linksys) no problem.

Thanks in advance (and sorry for very bad english)

Reply to
themioux
Loading thread data ...

What IP from the router is the machine using when you enter IPconfig /all at the DOS when you select the Start/Run and enter Command or CMD and enter IPconfig /all?

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

I got This (With translation :D)

Wireless connection : DNS Sufix : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NETGEAR 108 Mbps Wireless PCI Adapte r WG311T M.A.C. . . . . . . . . .: 00-0F-B5-88-35-90 DHCP enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Automatic configuration enabled . . . . : Yes IP. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.100 Network submask . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0 Passerelle par d=E9faut (gateway?). . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 DHCP Server. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 DNS Server. . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 Bail obtenu . . . . . . . . . . . : lundi 27 mars 2006 15:22:22 Bail expirant . . . . . . . . . . : lundi 3 avril 2006 15:22:22

Reply to
themioux

Oh, My router is configured at 192.168.0.1, I can access some types of adresses and nslookup always return an IP adress from any domain names

nslookup

formatting link
Nom :
formatting link
Address: 193.121.210.226

but I can't access neither

formatting link
nor http://193.121.210.226 I can access JVC canada without any problem

Reply to
themioux

I have contacted D-Link, the problem is with my modem (freebox V4 pour ceux qui auraient le probl=E8me) and so linked with my ISP

Pour ceux qui auraient besoin : Passer la freebox en mode routeur (sur le site de free) et changer l'ip du routeur en 192.168.1.1

Reply to
themioux

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.