I have a Belkin Wireless wireless router and modem. I also have two computers connected to that network. Occasinally if both computers are connected then one of the computers will start continually disconnecting and reconnecting preventing any use of the wireless connection. The other computer on the netwrok is fine. I am at a loss in figuring why this happens.
- Both computers are allocated an IP dynamically
- Both are running fully patched XP
- The Router is setup as:
Runtime Code Version V.A.1.08.03UK (Jul 8 2004 15:41:37) Boot Code Version V1.4 Hardware Version 01 ADSL Modem Code Version 13.9.38
- I am using tesco.net as a service provider
- I am connected with WPA-PSK encryption
- I have switched off an firewall software both Windows and Zone Alarm
- Lease time on the domain is set on the router to be forever
- Connection should be automatic
After a while the router seems to become disconnected from tesco.net - I'd like to sort this if possible also!