Calling from China to US, Can I install something on home PC?

You can save yourself the hardware hassle. Check out the IConnectHere rates:

formatting link
cents per minute.

I'm assuming you would have PC access in China. (this *is* a VOIP group)

Remember to have the proper power adapter before you leave for China. (for your laptop or PC)

See also a standalone VOIP offering from TalkParade:

formatting link
plans, including an unlimited plan for calls to US & Canada from anywhere in the world.

"Laptop phone service is different from regular phone service in that it does not matter where you are when making a call. Because our service uses the Internet, we never know your physical location. So, if you are in Paris and want to call New York, you will not be charged international rates. For example: If you have our unlimited calling plan, all calls to a USA/Canada phone number are completely FREE whether you are calling from California, China, London or the Moon. "

Pepperoni

Reply to
Pepperoni
Loading thread data ...

I will be traveling to China and I would like to be able to call people back home.

Is there something I can install on my Home PC that I can connect to Remotely and place calls to local numbers via the home PC and phone line?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend

Check this site

formatting link
and discover this marvelous opportunity to call UNIMITED to more than 20 countries (including China) for a very low monthly rate or even virtually ELIMINATE your long distance phone bill!

Our company, which implements VoIP and WiFI technology, offers you the latest technology in communications and saves you money on domestic and international calls. The only thing you need is your broadband Internet connection -at least 256K connection- and you're ready TO SAVE and TO DO money! It's important to tell you that you don't need a computer, the only thing you need is

1. to connect our ATA device to the electrical outlet using the electrical adaptor provided
  2. to connect the cable provided with the ATA to an internet source
3: to connect a regular telephone cable provided with the ATA to any ordinary analog telephone

And YOU ARE READY to call!! I'm using it and I can tell you I'm so happy

Please check out this opportunity for complete details at:

formatting link
or E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com with any questions.

Best Wishes, Supreme Voip TelExtreme Team Member

Reply to
supreme voip

Go away spammer.

Reply to
Paul

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.