Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

24. RF Interference detection, does it exists on Wireless Alarm System ?
Everybody knows that wireless alarm systems are unreliable during Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) because the transmission path of signals between sensors and wireless receiver is muzzled by an...

22. Who call that junk Spread spectrum in Wireless Alarm Systems..
Regardless of some that try to flood the fish by mentioning unrealized performances of spread spectrum (SS) in wireless alarm systems, regardless the invalid comparisons with military equipment,...

Need to setup a keyless entry system for an office
for 4 doors you will only need 2 kt300 controllers.

Noob question on Compass
EST, call anytime. Jim Rojas

20. RFI is an unavoidable nuisances for wireless alarm systems..
No. You didn't 'show'... you said. Very different thing. By the way, you're stupid :-)

IP camera not viewable on Mac with Internet Explorer
The problem may be the age of IE 4.2 (see the About menu). Apparently Microsoft has not supported IE:Mac in recent years. Seems like you will have better luck in the end with Firefox or Safari.

Jim a great "DS" "SD" man.
JIMMY where are you? I know you are from the US Jim, you are part of those big mouths, when you open them it don't smels well... some say its originated by Bull Shit sukking... (AlarmI thought that...

VICTIMS of wireless alarm systems
Are you an old or a new VICTIM of wireless alarm systems wrong advertisements and sellers talk? Wireless alarm systems fail during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI) without warning to the owner and...

19/ Do France beat the US with dual frequency dual band systems..
You're an idiot. We've been using spread spectrum frequency hopping for at least 15 years. France doesn't even make decent fries you think they know how to make radios? Best fries I ever had were...

Wireless alarm systems INTERFERING sources
What type of signals are able to produce RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) on Wireless Alarm Systems and will jeopardize they're operation? Not all Radio Frequency (RF) transmitters are able to...

18/ Why does RFI jeopardize wireless alarm opperation?
In Wireless alarm systems, the internal required wireless receiver is put during Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) in a position that he is UNABLE TO RECEIVE and DECODE ANY sensor signal and by...

Review of www.alarmrelay.com monitoring service
Hmm, But then .... how is it that you can't seem to follow your own advice ..... Ahhh, that's right, you just want to make sure that you can continue to be the cause of disruption here. Sure nuff,...

Just bought, am I getting a fair deal? Apex/Honeywell/Monitronics
dealer since 1999, and the dealer program is better than Probalby. I realize there are exceptions to every rule, however, when refering to something one tends to use the rule as the norm.(my mistake)....

!!!LOST PASSWORD DVR dedicated micros
I purchased a Dedicated Micros DVR security recorder because they have a rep for support. After spending $4000 for this beauty I lost my passwor/ The password I selected. Now they tell me they will...

NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes
Crash, the NFPA 731 only pertains to commercial, industrial, and institutional. It does not apply to one- and two-family dwellings. Even still, Bob Worthy brought up a good point that really does make...