Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ademco Vector 3000 converting to Ademco Vista 128BP
My current system is a Ademco Vector 3000 (#4153). This utilizes a polling loop but it looks to me to be slightly different than the polling loop used in the Vista 128BP. The 4153 has the pooling loop...

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor seminars. mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ June 9-10, 2008 Cleveland, OH ------------------ Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)...

Energy cost to power an alarm system?
What is the monthly cost (electricity) to power an alarm system?

Alarm museums?
I gather from previous posts that Wayne Alarm is no longer in the alarm museum business. Are there any other companies that do this sort of thing?

DVR windows vista compatable
Have a customer has all vista computers at his new office and is looking for a DVR that has its viewing and control software that's vista compatible. as much as i hate vista which it should be called...

Manual For Pyronix Vocaliser Needed
Can whoever email me the excrement transistor for Pyronix Vocaliser, I have the aligator hostilities whence. Many licks

DVAC - Line..Canada
Any canadian dealers familiar with DVAC installations. I have a need to install a DVAC circuit for a Fire system and have been told by ADI & Burtek that there panels do not have DVAC interfaces. I...

IntelliSense FlexGuard FG-1508
Anyone using these? It's a glassbreak with a built-in door contact. I pulled one out of a binky install. Any good?

Self storage facilty ?
Hi All I have a customer who has a Digikey automation system in his self storage facility which does doors gates etc and he does not like its performance is there any other systems anyone is familiar...

whats URL for alarm museam
i misplaced bookmark for the alarm company up north east which has a small collection of memorabilia online any one remember it.

Anti-theft devices
Has anyone dealt with any anti-theft products that they can recommend. My client has six little Sony cameras on tripods, at the desks, that they use in their training programs. It seems the cameras...

In Memory
He wasn't in the military, but he grew up a military brat. The song was written and performed by Chris. two weeks it'll be his 20th birthday. In honor of what would have been my Son's 20th birthday I...

4 employees fired following robbery not using code
crime net daily column is reporting a check cashing company has fired 4 employees who followed robbers instructions not to use the ambush codes on security systems as they were forced to disarm...

Optex RPU Software
We trying to install this old RPU software on a new computer and the program comes up with a Runtime error. Does anyone have a copy of this old disk they could zip up and send to me. Optex doesn't...

Is Now the Perfect Time For Small/ Personal business to Enter Chinese Market?
The earthquake stroked China in May. Besides the number of death ( over 50,000) , we are also impressed by its open attitude to the outside. In the past, China was known as a country which usually...