Little green air lines?

Found this question on another forum... Any ideas...

"I have noticed that a lot of the homes going up around my development have little green or white (air?) lines that run around the windows and doors in the frame of the house and all run back to a central location. They seem to be about the thickness of about 16 ga. or 18 ga. wire but they are hollow plastic like air lines. I have noticed these with many builders, not just one. What are they for?"

Reply to
CWatters
Loading thread data ...

Sounds like a centralized pest control system. The pest control company hooks up a poisonous gas to the central connection hub outside. This allows complete bombing of the entire home all at one time. Since most infestations are inside the walls & attic, this greatly increases penetration to hidden nests. This has been around a long time. Companies that work with builders, like Ranger American would prewire upscale homes as an expensive option.

Jim Rojas

CWatters wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

pest control

Reply to
Crash Gordon

If Bass had this installed in his house, he'd NEVER be able to leave the house.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.