Reply to
Frank Olson

How about in "bell bottom" style?

Reply to
Roger W

What?!? No "L"?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Gasp! I could have sworn that picture of me on alt.binaries.counter.clerks was cancelled... How else would you know I was "bell" (some would say "pear") shaped?

Reply to
Frank Olson

I hear these are big sellers in the Castro district in San Francisco.

Reply to
Just Looking

Pears. That's it! I KNEW there was something "fruity" about you. :)

Reply to
Roger W

That's the apple sauce. My grandson loves the stuff (it's the only way we can get him to eat peas).

Reply to
Frank Olson

See? This is why I hate talking to Canadians. First he talks about his pear shaped ass, then he jumps to apple sauce, grandchildren, and then peas. If you're drinking our drugged up American water, you better switch to "Poland Spring". You never hear about the Polocks being ditzie.

Reply to
Roger W

You vacation there often?

220000%2F226000%2F226042%2Fproducts%2Flg_49946010.jpg-491-491-Enlarge+Image-
Reply to
Mark Leuck

Just to see posters of you on every corner.

220000%2F226000%2F226042%2Fproducts%2Flg_49946010.jpg-491-491-Enlarge+Image-
Reply to
Roland Moore

:-) been lurking. so, what's up with robert bass? what the heck did he do?

---------------------- "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

formatting link

heavy on the country music. if you don't like country, scroll down for some surprises.

Reply to
AllEmailDeletedImmediately

I sell alarm components to DIYers. A few people who post here feel that I shouldn't do so. The rest is typical Usenet nastiness.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=BF=BD what the heck did he

I truly hope you will take the time to read the very long post.

It is all the truth and you will notice that Bass will not deny one word of it.

Reply to
Jim

He'll probably fall asleep about 1/4 of the way through reading it. I made it a little further... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

=EF=BF=BD what the heck did he

He asked for the reason.

I only gave him a small fraction of it.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.