AlaemNet 7835 zone wiring

I have a DSC PC1816 system installed at a new construction site that does not yet have a land phone line. Until the phone line is established, I want to use the 7835C AlarmNet Cellular transceiver for central station supervision. I can see how I could trigger the transceiver with the bell output, but that would not distinguish between the zones tripped. At a minimum, I need to distiguish between FIRE and BURG. The DSC panel has a 2-wire PGM input for fire. How do I wire the transceiver zones to the panel zones? The 7835C manual is not very informative about that. Any help is much appreciated.

Reply to
pejue
Loading thread data ...

The unit allows upto 4 inputs in stand alone mode instead of ecp off keypad mode the manual shows how to do it.

Reply to
nick markowitz
7835 still works ?

Reply to
A.J.

Forget it. Use this instead...

formatting link

Reply to
alarman

The 7835C was discontinued years ago. It's an analog cellular device. Can't be used on present day cellular networks.

Reply to
Jim

"alarman" wrote in news:uSOfl.1$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe15.iad:

Amen to that!

Reply to
motley me

oh why ruin it for him?!

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yer right.

I don't know what overcame me.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.