What about PGM1 & PGM2

Let me ask this. I am correct right, that the two slots for PGM 1 &2 are not hooked up to anything and they don't need a resistor right?

Reply to
Larry Lipide
Loading thread data ...

Unless you need to program them for an output, such as 4-wire smoke detector power, you do not need to worry about the PGM outputs.

No offense, but you really need to thoroughly read and understand the manual before hooking the system up.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Took a neighbors keyapd and swaped with mine. It works....I knew it. They sold me a bum keypad.

Reply to
Larry Lipide

Not necessarily.... Keypad has to be programmed too.

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Roughly translated, I read the manual and found out what I was doing wrong, but rather than admit that, I'll make up some c*ck & bull story about the keypad.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

No way! You mean you don't have a neighbor with the same alarm system who won't mind if you borrow their keypad even though you have no clue what you are doing? Geez Doug you must live in a shitty town.

Doug L wrote:

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Yeh, its funny it wasn't shitty when I moved in

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

When or until?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thats the funny part, it started going downhill shortly after I moved in. Its just my luck I suppose, I move into a nice neighbourhood and then it goes to hell, the bastards even stole the hubcaps off the AMC Gremlin I had stored in the front yard, they probably would've stolen the whole damn thing if it wasn't 6 inches off the ground on concrete blocks and old milk crates.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.