Vsita 15P programming question

Umm in your case the law does not allow you to use a gun which is why you would have to use a baseball bat

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Good catch, can someone who 'pushes the envelope' be described as "law abiding"? In a "liberal" sense......yes. So Robert would say ........yes. Probably doesn't have a gun though, so this discussion would be "academic".

Reply to
moe

The problem when using an object to threaten another individual is that the other individual may wind up in custody of the object you're threatening them with.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yeah, sure. You're a real tough guy while posting from a few thousand miles away. In person it's a fair bet you're a worm.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I bet the crime rates go down. Check back next year. Perps know whats going on though and have taken to attacking tourists coming from airports because they have cash and no guns.

Reply to
moe

Critics always whine about stuff like that but in the end all the doom and gloom never happens, we had the same thing a few years ago with Texas's concealed weapons law

Reply to
Mark Leuck

one sure thing bozo,if I ever see you around at some security show I will introduce myself then you will know what pain is..

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Nawww... I've read they've got high speed internet connections in most of the prisons this days. I'm sure they'll even let him bring in his laptop, too... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert doesn't "do" security shows anymore. He knows if he shows his face a few "IB" participants will show him the wood shed out back...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Heh, heh, heh. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.