Vsita 15P programming question

You're welcome to try but it might not work out as you expect.

You're kidding yourself, friend. Your English is atrocious.

They probably think you're from Eastern Europe.

Why am I not surprised?

It seems you've forgotten most of it.

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

Listening is the first part.

Reading it for a while would help with your exceedingly poor grammar if you were intelligent. But alas...

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

That would be snug, alright. You see, the 1078T is a 1" switch. Sentrol doesn't recommend a 15/16" bit or hole saw. If you ever used one of them you'd know that. Following is the product URL and the page from Sentrol's online catalog. Notice in the URL the phrase "id=1078T".

formatting link
Intrusion Alarm Systems Recessed 1" steel door terminals - GE Sensors

Description

The Sentrol Steel Door Terminal Contacts are designed specifically for use in the steel door commonly found in commercial building applications. The unique housing design features a rugged unibody construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick, secure installation without gluing. The magnet housing isolates the magnet from the surrounding steel for maximum gap distances, both make and break.

Features and Benefits

a.. Designed for use in steel doors b.. Drastically reduces installation time c.. Provides consistent connection d.. Easy to install e.. Terminals accept 14-22 gauge wire

Clearly you've almost no experience whatsoever.

Care to play again?

--

Regards, Robert L Bass

=============================>

Bass Home Electronics 2291 Pine View Circle Sarasota · Florida · 34231 941-925-9747 Sales & Tech Support

formatting link
=============================>

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

you are right..after kicking a big piece of fat for too long it have a tendency to become like slime..and I am sure anyone would loose its whole body in such a big behind...

in fact I am pretty sure a few missing children could be found in there..

Reply to
petem

that's what I use and I never have the problem of having one falling..but that's something you will say its non sense...

and that's because you never installed one in your life...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

I have this strange image of him after the installation walking out the door when the real alarm installers show up....

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Wrong. I wouldn't say it's non sense (sic). I think pure BS is a more accurate description. You didn't even know the size of the recessed sensor, something anyone who has ever used one would know.

Correct. I've installed several hundred of the 1078C model. I don't use the 1078T because I prefer soldering solid core wire to the leads over using the terminals. My concern has always been that the small wires can be pushed tightly against the switch when it is shoved into the hole, possibly weakening them (especially if the switch ever needs to be removed and reinserted during the lifetime of the installation).

Being unfamiliar with these products, you wouldn't have noticed.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

There's only one way to be sure. Since I have no inmterest in your fair city it will cost you a ticket to Florida, a year or so in the county lock-up and a good beating to find out.

You make the mistake of believing Jiminex. Stop by sometime and we'll talk it over. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oops. You forgot to include this too.

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

He can measure... He just can't type.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I notice that this thread now borders on the ridiculous. Your continued attempts at "one up-man-ship" with an individual that's obviously still *in* the trade makes for really entertaining reading. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that notices how you defer to the *user manual* (instead of current personal experience) whenever things get particularly "close to home".

What distributor is it I work for again??

Reply to
Frank Olson

careful petem. law abiding citizens in FL can legally shoot someone they believe is endangering them now without having to withdraw or wait for first blood to be drawn.

Reply to
moe

That is what we thought

Your statement lends one to believe that you are referencing the present. How long has it been since you really attempted an installation?

DYIer's will find out that I really don't have any current installation experience.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

"> Agreed completely. Mind you, I wasn't trying to convince you that you

That is funny, in an earilier post you refered to installers that didn't/don't use EOLRs as **RATS**

Reply to
Bob Worthy

But I'll bet he can't save any money on his car insurance.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Key words are "law abiding". Now what?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

No need to worry. I wouldn't do permanent harm to the little fellow. He'd come away with only a few bruises or maybe a fractured arm. The law allows one to use a Louisville Slugger instead of a gun. It's at the discretion of the homeowner having jurisdiction. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I think you're suffering from a serious case of keyboard bravado.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

So they finally passed that? Cool!

news:

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Don't worry..I offered him to come by cause I knew about it...

have you seen the poster they will put all over the country to help showing how bad it is now in Florida..(sorry Bob..but you do live in the same state as bAss...)

here he wont be able to use a damn gun on me... unless he try to pull one true the border..witch I hope he would try.. ;-) we would have peace here for a few years...

but if he do come here, he wont have any way to go back to Florida other then down on his stomach on a stretcher cause with the kicking he will take on his big fat ass wont heal for a long time

"moe" a écrit dans le message de news: Lma%e.13745$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
petem

little fellow?

6 foot 215 pound...

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.