Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel (thunderbird question)

> > > > "RockyTSquirrel" wrote: > > >I've tried Thunderbird but could never figure out how to join > split > >postings.. > > > >never could get an answer on any the forums or groups.. > > > >If you happen to know please pass that little tid bit along.. ;-) > > Are you talking about binaries? > >

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> correct.. > > RTS > >
20 years ago I installed a FCI FireVac 7200 System in a Condominium Business Occupancy and through all this years it has been working properly.

Recently we made an addition/remodeling in one of the Suites needing modify the programming. I need to add 6 new devices but unfortunnaly I do not have the Field Configuration Programming Manual .

Does anybody have a copy? If I do a retrofit to E3, by Code the AHJ will force me to retrofit the whole building and nobody wants to foot the additional cost. Please help me.

Reply to
fespn428
Loading thread data ...

Try this link for a PDF manual..

formatting link

Best of luck... RTS

Reply to
RTS

Whew!

That was tough to find ;-)

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.