Everywhere Man
Loading thread data ...

What's the link? Post the message ID?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Back when Israel attacked Lebanon they shelled a UN installation and killed

4 peacekeepers one of which was Canadian. Of course he didn't mention that Hezzbolah intentionally placed their camps next to those UN installations hoping Israel would do just that
Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ton's semi kidding but I wasn't, I'd find the message for you but I'm lazy and it's been a few months

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yep, the same one.. The one where I wrote "I prefer to keep alarm related discussions within the boundaries of email, and leave the heavy hitting political stuff for the alarm forum. :-) I hope I didn't offend you when I mentioned your kid in the post, that is not my intention. I wanted to make a point in reply to yours."

That's the one.

If you consider my comment about your kid an attack than you're thinking unidirectionally as usual.

I did not start down the personal road Tom, you did.

I remember you calling every Morgan you could find in Texas until one said they knew me. I wasn't living there. My dad told me some guy "Tom" called from the alarm forum. Curiously, I called back. You wanted nothing more from me than to get you a managers license in Texas. You wanted to use me, like you apparently do to everyone. So what happened to your great expansion plans? That's what I thought....

I didn't call you back because I knew there was nothing in it for me.

That conversation was 4 years ago when you were telling me how much you understood the depression I was going through at the time. How Monitronics treated you like family, remember? When you were sharing you personal story of depression with me. How your girlfriend was suddenly killed. Or was that all bullshit? Man, I can't believe you are betraying me like this. Oh well. I never lied to you.

You know what? You're just as bad or worse than Bass, he doesn't hide the fact he's an ass. What I told you in private four years ago has no bearing on today. For you to bring that up today in an argument on Usenet is plain wrong.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I too recall that particular rant.

Reply to
Don

And nobody cares what a dead man like you wants either You're not going to be here so what the hell do you care anyway ..... Right?

Mensa meeting.

And you being able to spell Mensa is a f****ng miracle.

been seriously undermined by the Bush adminiwstration.

Yeah sure and he's the one who gave you cancer too. Well at least he did ONE good thing that we can all be happy about.

they do have.

Yep, almost as bad as how you rip off people who come to this Newsgroup by telling them that you actually know something about alarm systems.

every year, the inner medical etite that run them

Oh noooooo .... you mean it isn't from all the f****ng free loaders who don't pay a damn thing and get all their kids and familys medical treatments for nothing? You go take a look at where in this nation the hospitals are failing and you'll see it's all mostly where they have too f****ng many freeloaders. You know ... just like when you steal from people who come here by making false claims about yourself.

they can become part of this country as well. In a word,

No it says if you were stupid enough to do it wrong the first time .... don't do it that way again. You're such a f****ng idiot.

Go f*ck youself ..... and do it quick before you die.

Really hope that ol chemo is eating away all that fat and blubber you've been carrying around all these years. Since your family will only be able to scrape up a few pallbearers who really want to do it.... we wouldn't want you to be to heavy for them in that pine box. Maybe you should volunteer for a few extra treatments of chemo. Gotta get that weight down pretty quick before your reoccurrence starts ..... Come to think of it, why are you even bothering ..... you know it's gonna come back and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I couldn't think of a more appropriate person for it to happen to.

Reply to
Jim

Both of you, stop this. What someone says in a private email conversation should not be repeated in public. Show a little class, both of you.

- badenov

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

He just forgot to "press 1 for english"

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Dear Tom: Don't ever change. Your friend, Jack

Reply to
alarman

Shaddup, this is entertaining!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

tPer Robert L Bass:

of months. For example, my two nephews came here

older one graduated from high school four years later

academic and personal achievements. He was also named

is now an electrical engineer working for a large, US

ran their own PC and network repair business while in

commutes from Brazil twice every month, has more

to know in Florida. Parents whose jobs expose them

often without even a trace of their old accent, in a

choice or happenstance, have greater difficulty.

non-English speaking minorities somehow harms the rest of us.

I would have to agree with your more reasoned argument.

I'd still say, however, that nobody's doing anybody else a favor by encouraging them to stick with their first language after they've moved to the USA... But, in light of the obvious (to me...now...) fact that kids will learn English no matter what, I guess it's kind of moot.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: Jq2dnUjnGNMoDtvYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Killing A jew is helping the world..

you dont like that?

At least i dont try to kill all that are not like an american...

Reply to
Petem

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news:

7qCdnQfIdJjgNdvYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

And with all the technologies they have the jew could not shoot accurately enough?

or just send troop to "clean" the place?

but that best was that they killed 7 civilian from Canada that were living in Montreal,and they were not even close of any fight..

Reply to
Petem

Careful! Agreeing with me will get you attacked by a few folks here. :^)

I don't think we do anyone a favor by offering language options on phone systems. That is a business decision, like advertising. I choose to advertise my websites in certain venues. That's not a favor to people browsing the web. It's a means to get people to browse my sites and, hopefully, buy something from me. Likewise, I answer questions from DIYers and newbies. It's helpful but it also helps my business. Some folks don't like that but c'est la vie.

I prefer to let people determine for themselves what they can or are willing to do. Learning English is to the immigrant's advantage, no question. But if some don't learn that is their problem. I like that public schools offer ESL classes for new Americans. It helps kids achieve and lessens the burden on other classes.

I don't agree that immigrants are ruining our hospitals as one moron propounded. Most of the people crowding city hospital emergency rooms at night are actually poor Americans with no insurance. Sure, some are Hispanic, but that doesn't mean they're illegal. Of course, in the racist's mind everyone he doesn't understand and everyone who doesn't look or sound like him *must* be a criminal, illegal alien, terrorist or at least someone after his daughter.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Clear enough G?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

propounded. Most of the people crowding city hospital

Sure, some are Hispanic, but that doesn't mean they're

Amazing what a simple Google lookup can do, you should try it sometime

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

matter of months. For example, my two nephews came here

older one graduated from high school four years later

academic and personal achievements. He was also named

is now an electrical engineer working for a large, US

also ran their own PC and network repair business while in

commutes from Brazil twice every month, has more

come to know in Florida. Parents whose jobs expose them

often without even a trace of their old accent, in a

choice or happenstance, have greater difficulty.

non-English speaking minorities somehow harms the rest of us.

Another complacent SOB.

So it's alright that illegal immigrants come here, use up the taxes that US citizens pay for schools, hospitals, welfare, unemployment, prisons, take jobs away from people who have come here legally, have kids that become citizens, all in uncontrolled numbers and all of that is all ok because the kids will speak English ..... anyway.

Yep, that sure sounds like a "reasoned' decision ..............

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.