Paradox SP4000 on stay arm

While programming an SP4000 with instant zones (08) when i arm the system in stay mode the (08) instant zones goes into delay, they have entry delay time. Any idea what am i missing...? tnx in advance Spyros

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

Try programming that zone as 24...should fix your problem

Reply to
tourman

Heyyyyy Robert!

Only a month late!

Reply to
Jim

in a meanwhile i did it in a different way (720 section as 000) :-)

Reply to
spyros

Yeah..yeah...I know. But I don't monitor this newsgroup much anymore. Too busy with the business...regular installs PLUS getting the business ready for my son to take over...incorporation, Trust accounts, independant billing processes etc. Besides, there's not much that's new on this newsgroup and all the old regulars have either died or left.

What's keeping you here ?

Reply to
tourman

busy with the business...regular installs PLUS getting the business ready for my son to take over...incorporation, Trust accounts, independant billin g processes etc.

gulars have either died or left.

Well ..... I died but I'm too damn stubborn to leave.

However ..... I've found a few other groups (all moderated .... but it seem s to work ok) that provide me with an opportunity to ply my knowledge and t o learn some new things from ( I KNOW it's hard to believe but ...) from pe ople that work with all kinds of large, small and different kinds of system s that I have not experienced. It seems that I've captured the Napco produc t group guru position. At least I seem to have the answers that others don' t. But most of the questions seem to center around DSC and Honeywell. There are lots of other product categories too. It's pretty neat and there's a l ibrary of answers regarding just about anything you can think of. You don't have to reveal anything personal about you or your company. Just join in a nd answer or ask questions. . You can respond to a question and then earm ark the subject so that you get a notification of a response by Email when someone else replies, so you don't actually have to check every subject ... . every day. No "unique personalities" are tolerated.

If you would like to investigate, E-Mail me at alarminex (the at sign)follo wed by America on line Dot Com

Reply to
Jim

Hi,

can you please tell me how did you programmed that section? I need to program section 705 (to enable ATZ) but do no know how to get there from my K636 keyboard.

Thanks!

Reply to
okidoki99

oo busy with the business...regular installs PLUS getting the business read y for my son to take over...incorporation, Trust accounts, independant bill ing processes etc.

regulars have either died or left.

ems to work ok) that provide me with an opportunity to ply my knowledge and to learn some new things from ( I KNOW it's hard to believe but ...) from people that work with all kinds of large, small and different kinds of syst ems that I have not experienced. It seems that I've captured the Napco prod uct group guru position. At least I seem to have the answers that others do n't. But most of the questions seem to center around DSC and Honeywell. The re are lots of other product categories too. It's pretty neat and there's a library of answers regarding just about anything you can think of. You don 't have to reveal anything personal about you or your company. Just join in and answer or ask questions. . You can respond to a question and then ea rmark the subject so that you get a notification of a response by Email whe n someone else replies, so you don't actually have to check every subject . ... every day. No "unique personalities" are tolerated.

lowed by America on line Dot Com

NOTE: UDATE........

THE ABOVE GROUP WAS HIGHJACKED BY ANOTHER COMPANY AND NOW ISN'T WORTH SHIT!

What a shame. Was a really good group too.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.