NX8 v2 problem...

At one of my Caddx installations i've got a problem but i do not know the reason. Randomly, without any obvious reason, the system cannot arm even if all the zones are secure and the ready light is on. When we put the code the system sends us 3 beeps and the system cannot arm. System: Caddx NX8 v2 european version with 16 zones (zone doubled) Any idea??

Thanks in advance

Spyros Kintzonides

Reply to
Proguard Security
Loading thread data ...

Spyros,

Under the description you have written I would say that the system is NOT READY to arm at the moment you entered the code. The code is good otherwise you would not get the beeps.

On a different thought check the history. If the system still has a previous trouble you will get the same beeps but then can arm the system with a second code entry.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1

Try taking out the duplicate code in the system.

Reply to
George Siegle

Is the key pad set for the same partition? Are the zones in the same partition?

Reply to
Rich

At the second code i get the same 3 beeps.... :-(

Ï "ABLE_1" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:TJKdnZ3v1aes0mfanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...
Reply to
Proguard Security

All the zones are at the same partition (1) and the keypad also the same...

Ï "Rich" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:Qr6dnU0KVJJKKmfanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...
Reply to
Proguard Security

Start for scratch.

*8 CODE 0* 910* to default the panel.

Then before you start to re-program and you have a "READY TO ARM" use 1234 to arm.

If it does arm then you have(had) a programming problem.

If it does not then you have a board problem.

Simple.......................................

Good luck.

Reply to
ABLE_1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.