XL2T programming question...

In XL2 and XL2S when we arm in stay mode there is no exit delay. At XL2T the exit delay is still present at Stay mode. Am i missing something?! Is there a parameter in a question that i can't find in order to cut the exit delay during stay arm?!

Thanks in advance boys!

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

Welp, sure you would have exit/entry delay with Stay...OR do you mean Instant Stay??? And even with Instant Stay "some" panels still give you exit time (which is kinda silly if you axe me).

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Not really, it's a false alarm prevention feature. You'd have to see it from the central station side sometime

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I have...usta have a small CS.

That's exactly the problem on *Instant *STAY you shouldn't have the opportunity to EXIT at all - they get locked out in the garage and have no entry time :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

But then you've increased the likelyhood of a false alarm, thats why they didn't do it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Napco has an exit delay before it goes instant.

When you arm it in the instant mode, what difference does it make if there's an exit delay? After the (30 or ?) seconds are up, it'll trip instantly, if the door is opened. How I tell the clients to use it, is when the person who leaves early and wants to leave the house in "high" security mode, with the rest of the family sleeping. They can arm it in the instant mode and leave. You can't do that otherwise. I'm sure it's no biggy one way or the other though. The client probably wouldn't think of that, if it wasn't offered. Whatever.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.