New Universal Glass Break Detector Tester

I've discovered a new method of testing/adjusting glass break detectors and it's universal!! Works with every manufacturer and all it needs is regular doses of animal crackers and chocolate. It's my grandson and no, he's not for sale. He discovered that he can even turn on the red LED on an FG-730. He stands under the detector, stomps and shouts at the same time. His voice must be pitched just perfectly. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

My 2 puggles beagle-pugg mix dogs work good to with there howling when they hear certain sounds they like also.

Reply to
nick markowitz

We had a customer who went with glass breaks and no motions because he had two large dogs (big sweeties!) but was still plagued by false alarms.

We f> I've discovered a new method of testing/adjusting glass break detectors

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Don't worry. His voice will change when he reaches puberty.

Reply to
Roger W

Either that or mine will. We were horsing around earlier today and the little tyke wound up accidentally kicking Grampa in the nads so hard I swear I could feel 'em at the back of my throat. A couple of swallows and they were back where they belong, though.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Heh Heh Heh :-) You should have known by now. I learned the old "kick in the whatchamacallits" routine when I was I mere Daddy playing around with Jr...... Now Gramps wears an athletic cup when engaging in horseplay with the youngins. Maybe if you're real good, Santa might put one under the tree for you this year. :-)

Reply to
Roger W

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.