My thoughts on Robert Bass

Thread after thread deals with the horridness of this man.

Sorry, but I don't buy it.

You know what pisses me off about society?

The rules are: You do a crime, you do the time, the state spends the $$ to rehabilitate, and then your slate is clean.

Then you get out and no one will employ you because you did something wrong once.

Which make you revert to a criminal lifestyle.

If what has been posted in these forums is true, then not only has RB been rehabilitated, not only has he not reverted, but he has started his own business as well.

And dont throw any double billed CC shit at me. We all know bad billings are easily reconciled wither by talking to the merchant, or to the credit card company. 9 out of 10 times it was an accident anyway.

Also, in these forums anyway, when he's not being assaile by whoever, he does his best to answer newbies questions.

Finally, if I were to hire someone to put an alarm system in my house...... an ex con would be my first choice. That is, instead of the pimple faced shop class dropout who is trying to rip you off by selling you things you dont need; and that likely don't make your premesis any more secure anyway.

So say what you will about him.

In my book, he's paid his dues and deserves respect.

Reply to
Matt
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.