Re: Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed

Well,

I'm still not sure anyone outside the family (or maybe even inside the family) has got an accurate picture of what happened.

The part that disturbs me is that the husband (if you can call him that, since he's already had children with another woman) has a great deal of personal relief from her death. It takes a great deal of responsibility away from him. And he can get on with his new life with this other woman.

So, why would he care that the parents wanted to preserve her life? Why not just divorce her and let her parents manage the situation, since that's what they wanted to do, anyway? I'm wondering what the financial arrangements were in the event of her death. That would likely be altered (and not in his favor) if he divorced her.

I could be wrong, of course. But as you said, there was so much distortion of the issue that I can't feel good about it. I'd have to know a lot more than I think was ever disclosed before I could put my suspicions to rest.

Regards,

Fred

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: We really have to shut down this thread on Terri Schiavo. Thanks to all who have participated in it. PAT]
Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.