Yea! Another one read the contract!

Heheheee...must be my week for snapping them away from Brinkley Bothers.

Tiny system 2 doors and glassbreak in a mom & pop store. Down and dirty 600 wireless clams. People told me no...too much money, that was Tues night. Then I told them I'd lease it to them for 299 down and 50 bucks a month ( what the heck right?).

They "interviewed" two other companies yesterday Alotof Damn Trouble and Brinkley Bothers...lady called me this morning as says I got the job...and that I was right about Brinkley Bothers Alarm (she read the contract)

They went for the 600/24 price...good decision.

So that's three in two weeks...putting them all in this weekend.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

You go.

Reply to
alarman

you must have an unfair advantage from binkys ip illegally gotten from frank. cableguy's coming after u next..

Reply to
the hoople

oh yeah, that's where they store all their patented sales info right?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

So I have always wondered, "With a name like Crash Gorden is your wingman named Impale Arden?"

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I don't think he ever even kissed her.

Reply to
Jim

Holy sheet. I put that little store in today, and the shop owner told me Brinkley was $1400.00 for two wireless xmtrs and one pir. First off I'd not install a pir in a basket shop because of all the BALLOONS hovering around in there...but 1400 smackers - now that's a rip.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yikes! I thought their deal was $295 and a gazilion dollars a month. Yeah, forget about custom design, it's 2 sensors and a PIR whether you want it or not. Never mind the false alarms.

Reply to
alarman

trust me, he lied to you....only way it could have come to that amount would be if he paid for the install, and all 3 yrs up front....

Reply to
BDEBJ

I would, except you work for Brinks. That precludes even a remote possibility of trust.

Whereas you don't? Yeah, right.

Or if the Brinks salesliar thought he could get away with it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm thinking the same thing too. He showed me the bottom line but I didn't get a chance to read the entire contract. I have a feeling that it's because it's a tiny mom&pop high risk new business (I give the place 8 months to stick around too) that it was t he only way they'd do business with them (the shop).

Reply to
Crash Gordon

His customers are certainly familiar enough with it.

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

That is a great descriptive term. It probably isn't exclusive to this > >

Reply to
Roland Moore

i've never lied about anything, you murderer.

Reply to
BDEBJ

Next he'll accuse you of not even being in the trade. Then, your mother and father will somehow get involved with alcohol and the sex trade. And finally, he'll tell everyone how he's seen you beating little kids in a parking lot with a hammer.

There is no east tunnel.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Uh-huh. Suuuure.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

yea, you know what you're talking about.....you have no f****ng clue about anything except how to rip people off, and how to kill people....you're good at that

Reply to
BDEBJ

If I was one tenth the dangerous guy you claim you'd be dead. Life is too short to waste it on rage. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

and on stupid people like you

. Life

Reply to
BDEBJ

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.