Moose Question

How many zones/points can you put on a Z2000?

Reply to
Jackcsg
Loading thread data ...

48 with 4 expanders.

http://207.173.33.114/pdf/discontinued/z2000_inst.pdf

-G

Reply to
alarmpro

I've been checking the group from time-to-time. I was hoping your heart would finally explode, no such luck I see.

-G

Reply to
alarmpro

There's our missing Cracker. I wondered if you'd fallen off (or into) the barrel again.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
16 to start And ten per extra card
Reply to
Rich

It's not a group. It's a newsgroup.

Odds are, given your predilection for alcohol and your history of drug abuse as well as your mental disease (agoraphobia / panic disorder) and those nagging thoughts of suicide, I'll outlive you by at least 25 years.

Mind you, I don't actually wish that you'd commit suicide or overdose on drugs and alcohol. I just understand your mental problems enough to realize you haven't much chance of a normal life span. Then again, normalcy and you are not often mentioned in the same sentence; a "normal" life is for you out of the question.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

normal like your life? prison, murder, lying on application for licensure, sex vacations in Brazil? I think all those are illegal not normal

Reply to
joe

I'm looking at the ripping out of one. Just trying to figure out the wiring scheme. It's an InterStar system at a car dealership. Everything is dead right now. I see also that Moose panels are pretty much a thing of the past. I have some nice installation photos of the system, if anyone is interested in what not to do....

Reply to
Jackcsg

Don't make me come down there. js

Reply to
alarman

Send the old panel to Bob LaLonde, he needs a new boat anchor

Reply to
Mark Leuck
16 zones expandable to 64............ I'll e-mail the manual to you if needed....... Regards, Russ
Reply to
Russell Brill

Jack,

I sent you the spec sheet via your private e-mail, I'll send the install manual also..... Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

It's whatever I decide to call it, assface.

Hey Pinkie Porkie, I havn't had a chance to tell you to f*ck off recently. Fuck Off.

Fuck you, you fat tub of shit.

formatting link

Reply to
alarmpro

you can f*ck off too, smart ass.

Reply to
alarmpro

formatting link
Ya know as annoying as RLB can be it's always fun when he turns your screws

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Dance monkey dance!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

SO you say you don't like it when you get hit back, eh? If you were capable of it, I'd suggest you learn something from this.

No thanks. I prefer women.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Changed your sig line, eh Cracker?

Don't like getting hit back, do you?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

What happened to all the Christian love there, Mr. "Lay Minister"?? Or is your latest attack on Graham another example of how a "Jewish-Christian" decides to "get back"??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.