Moose Experts...

Got a Z1100 system II I need to upgrade the cell back unit on. It is sending 4X2 so I shouldn't have any problems just plugging in a TG-4, but I figured it would be nice to reprogram it to one of my low price lines and change the account number. Its one of the accounts I picked up when I bought out Desert Alarm. I can't find the file for this account anywhere. I suspect I never got it with the rest of the files. So of course I'm stuck not knowing the installer code. I do know several standard codes the old guy used before he died, but on his non-standard panels (this is one) he often would use a different installer code.

Anybody know a quick easy way to default/recover?

Please do not post it publicly in the group. Most who would be likely to know this have my hotmail address anyway. Please send it there if you got a solution.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Ah, looks like I found the answer on page 31 of the installer manual.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I can send you manuals, and programming PFD's snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rich

Yes.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Otherwise power the system down, hold the button while powering up then go to 010# and re-enter the installer code

But the biggest problem you have is it's a Moose Z1100 system II

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I got them.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Life is always more complicated than it would seem. It turns out there is no phone line at all. The old installer had just thrown an Uplink 1500 on the panel to communicate generic alarms.

The panel never actually was programmed to send any signals. All signals came from the backup unit.

YUCK.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.