Keypad

Hi There, I have a C&K syatem 236 with a LED Plus Keypad. I like the feature that beeps within the keypad whenever a zone is opened. I would like to have a second keypad nearer the main bedroom where the control box is located(Actually in the walk in). Can any one help me with locating an additional keypad. Or advice, if I am able to simply add a DC beeper or if I must have a 2nd keypad. (does in need to be the same keypad..) Regards and thank you in advance Tony P

Reply to
TonyP
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jim, Thank you for such a speedy response.. I see that your area code has you around the Tampa area.. I am in Ormond Beach, Just north of Daytona.. Probably a little less windy up here right now. I would love to talk to you about one of your keypads, I think used would be perfect.. (on account of me being so CHEAP). Tony P

Reply to
TonyP

You can use the 236 or 236Plus. The 236 is much smaller. I have a bunch of them in stock new & used. I dont think you can use an external beeper. That system really doesn't have too many options. Drop me a line.

Jim Rojas snipped-for-privacy@tech-man.com (813) 884-6335 Cell

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.