Key Pad Replacement of a Digi-Key arming station (key pad)

I have Digi Key arming stations (key pads), with an AV 6000 home alarm system from Acron Corp or Sentrol Corp, that need replacing. However, I have not been able to find replacement units. Is there a standard key pad unit that will work with my eight zone home security system?

Reply to
mliont57 via
Loading thread data ...

Nope, replace the panel, that one's been obsolete and discontinued for years

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thank you for the reply.

Reply to
mliont57 via Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.