Older Ademco Alarm Parts

I'm looking for older Ademco Alarm Parts. Control panels, key switches, bells, bell boxes.

Not interested in motions, beam detectors of the older era but panels and some accessories I am.

I used to have a bunch of this stuff but it was all damaged last summer when I tree plowed into my storage unit.

If anyone takes these units out and are going to throw them away, please email me.

Some panels of interest are

Ademco NO's 100, Deluxe 1000, 1004, 1006, 1014, 1022, ( I have a 1023)

NO's 221 Home Burg/Fire alarm 508 Fire Alarm, 512 zone locator (Zone expander for 508) etc.

217 and or 218 push button/key arming stations

Anything that would have been used in the 6 volt range. PLUS if anyone has window foil still! I have been looking and cant find anyone who has it.

Thanks again!

Matthew Armor Security Systems St. Louis, MO

Reply to
Matthew Stanley
Loading thread data ...

Don't you think that tree was a divine message to tell you to get rid of that stuff? Are you starting an ADEMCO museum? I think the gear could be put to better use making a fish reef at the bottom of a lake somewhere. If it wasn't for the nasty elements I'd dump some of those old bell ringing recharge-a-pack units too. And I think you left out the 1005 in your want list. You don't like the

1005? I believe I have tossed out nearly every part you mentioned except the 217/218. We always used the 215/216 instead. I only saw one 217/218. I never knew anyone that actually used them. I don't know about the windows foil other than here
formatting link
maybe or someplace like it, but I bet there are more than a few old window foil machines that folks would be willing to send you.
Reply to
Roland Moore

I like the older 6VDC Relay based alarm system. Basic. Durable. My friends grandparents had their system installed back in the early 60's and that thing looks like new. Works like a charm. They have replaced their TV's, Phones, Electronics several times but that alarm keeps on working. I use to see some on ebay but it looks like that slowed down alot. They must be getting rare out there.. however, Im sure alot of alarm companys are still taking them out of service.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Stanley

There is old and really old. That stuff you're talking about is even beyond that.

Reply to
Roland Moore

I sent a bunch of old Ademco stuff to Jim Rojas check with him.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Window foil and supplies HERE:

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.