ISC East Rollcall

I was under the impression that the ISC show was for the trade .... only.

I never noticed any applications that offered attendance to the public or "consumers".

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
alarman

Well ..... I KNOW it's not hard to get in if you lie about being in the trade. I just wasn't aware that/if there was an option for consumers to attend ..... "legally"

Reply to
Jim

From what I've seen, anyone can get in. I don't know what they put on the application, but nobody checks to see if they are really in the trade. It's a joke. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Everywhere Man

An I'll bet the exhibitors just love that their time is totally wasted on some DIYer.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

We slide under the radar, no problem. I wonder why they let the homeowners in though. Makes no sense. js

Reply to
alarman

Not enough of them complain, I guess. It gets worse every year. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Not likely. Doug's used all of his air miles, and I don't have a thing to wear. Besides, your Mexican food stinks, and y'all tawk funny. js

Reply to
alarman

But Tom's all set to introduce you to his relatives....the ones that sometimes appear on The Sporanos

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sporanos?

What's that? The Mexican version ?

Reply to
Jim

They're afraid that Reed will charge them a complaint fee.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Oh yeah! And the Korean Video Entertainment Pavilion is one of my favorites! See ya there, Tom!

Reply to
secure15

Doug Rader=Robert Bass TF= Tony Sporano?

Reply to
secure15

There are more cameras hanging around the attendees necks than what is on display.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Everywhere Man

I love big pussy!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ok ..... you're nominated as the desiganated BP of ASA!

Reply to
Jim

Sweet!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.