ISC East

If any of you are attending drop me an email. I'll be there later today and tomorrow. If some of you are unable to attend but would like information or brochures from any exhibitors let me know and I will pick them up for you.

Reply to
Everywhere Man
Loading thread data ...

Pick me up a few of those mini screwdrivers, will ya? js

Reply to
alarman

No shit, I judge many companies only by the quality of those screwdrivers

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

snip

Thanks for the update. You didn't happen to see any Mets or Yankees players there, did you? They don't have much to do this month, what with being blown out by the likes of Detroit and StL. Oh well, maybe next year?

Still waiting for them screwdrivers. js

Reply to
alarman

The best thing that can happen is for the Yankees to be stomped.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The screwdrivers sucked this year. I only got 2 at the most. Course Tane was selling maglites 2 for 10.00 LOL last time I was at ISC East I got one free from Firelite.

Reply to
SeanS

Yeah, same at ISC West. I was down to my last one, and had to buy a mini flat blade a couple months ago. I did get some cool laser pointers and a nifty hat though. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Slacker. js

Reply to
alarman

I couldn't make it this year. I was doing my third round of chemo this week. My brother went up and took a series of courses on CCTV. I had to hold down the fort for both of us in between trips to the hospital. I'll tell you, I wouldn't wish this crap on anyone, not even Olson. I'll be glad when it's over in about 5 more weeks. Once I get fully recovered were going back to Brazil for about three months. Gotta do Carnaval again, then kick back on Ilha Boipeba for a week of R&R.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

How is the little guy?? My Grandson's up to just over 11 lbs. He's not crawlin' yet, but I gave him a Napco 9600 to program the other day and he had it done in about two minutes. ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Heh... I remember those... I used to have to feed "gripe water" to the wife so she'd settle down and let me take care of 'em... :-)

And gettin' bigger. I've almost got him up to "pushing" a 5AH battery.

Haven't brought him to work yet. His Dad rarely let's him out of his sight. I am forced to bring pictures every few days though, or my receptionist threatens to put the naked firemen back on her desktop.

Reply to
Frank Olson

eek. My brother went up and took a series of courses on

hospital. I'll tell you, I wouldn't wish this crap on

Just remember ......wishful thinking doesn't stop it.

You're dead already. You just don't know it yet.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.