ISC East Rollcall

=============

The catagories are Exhibitor and Attendee. Presumably the Attendees are going there to make purchases or get information for future purchases, therefore making them consumers. Sorry if you found my nomenclature misleading.

Anyway, are you or any of your cronies going--or are you just sitting at your keyboard contributing to the general strife and isolationism of this group while the movers and shakers are invigorating the state of the industry with their hands-on participation?

Reply to
TBkGuard-Google
Loading thread data ...

=============

Hey Jim,

Have you ever actually seen an application?

I am the president of a multi-faceted conglamorate of companies with major interests in real estate, construction, finance, transportation, hospitals and healthcare and insurance industries. Internally, we have interests in human resources and corporate security.

Out of curiousity, I just went back to check an attendee application. There are catagories for almost every one of our above involvements plus others we would qualify under also.

LoL, your funny. I wonder if I should contact the ISC and tell them that Jim the Alarm Installer from OshKosh, Wyoming or somewhere thinks I am not qualified to attend and could they please let me know if I'm truly welcome.

Yes, we are consumers.

Reply to
TBkGuard-Google

=============

for future purchases, therefore making them consumers. =============

--------------------------

I thought about my above reply and realized not all attendees are consumers. Many will be involved in manufacturing, assembly, integration, resale, or installation.

So you are right to make a distinction. You are wrong if you think consumers are not welcome at the convention though.

Cheers

Reply to
TBkGuard-Google

"consumers".

Reply to
Everywhere Man

As a matter of fact I been going to the NY ISC show ever since it used to be held in the NY Coliseum. But .... You wouldn't remember that. I've also attend and have attended numerous other shows through the years, especially when I was an ASIS memeber about 25 or so years ago. I occasionaly go to home automation shows, and consumer electronic show and participate in local shows through my local alarm association. I've moved, shook and invigorated this industry for over 37 years in a multitude of capacities and with more hands on participation than probably any two people here.

What did you say you did in this industry? Ah ....... you bought an alarm system? You're thinking about buying an alarm system? I'm sure it's something significant like that. Or did I misinterpret your nomenclature?

Reply to
Jim

If you don't like the "strife and isolationism of this group", you don't have to stay. The door is over there ----->

Reply to
G. Morgan

The bozo is in your neck of the woods... Flushing, NY.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Flushing? Well ..... heh, I don't know if I could think of a more appropriately named location for him ..... than that.

Reply to
Jim

What's a Met?

Reply to
Jim

Noooooo! Don't pick that door!! That's the "booby prize". Take the box Samantha's bringing down the steps.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Everywhere Man

public or "consumers".

Damn that was funny!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Seeing as it's most likely Fluke Fishing will be banned next year in our neck of the woods- He'll probably get fatter like some others here, and wind up as some Chinese guys lunch! BTW= where are the woods in Flushing? Only know of Itralian area for TF! LOL Mike S

Reply to
secure15

True, but I remember when the Boat Show was held in the Coliseum. In addition to my position as Conglomorate CEO and President, I am the Owner and Admiral of a Fleet of vessels.

Reply to
TBkGuard-Google

Whatsa Conglomerate- some Navy in Africa? Or a Cormorant from the Conglo?

Reply to
secure15

You'd think being such a powerful person you'd at least know how to spell "Conglomerate"

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Tom ..... I gotta tell ya .... you make me laugh more often than anyone I know.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.