I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue

This group has gone totally f****ng insane. I can't keep up with what threads are what or with who the hell is using new aliases, and on top of that I thought I saw someone mention that Mike died. What I have ascertained is that the fighting is starting up again. Hurray!!!!!!!!!! What I haven't figured out though is who is fighting with whom. None of this would be bothering me if we had some sunshine here in NY. I'd be out in the garden planting the tomatoes, corn, peppers, cukes, eggplants, etc if only the damn sun would shine. 10 1/2 inches of rain, a heavy workload, and my son cutting 749,000 new teeth makes this place my evening constitutional so I am begging you to:

Stick with 1 f****ng name. Babu Patel or whatever the hell it is has no place on a security board.

Post less 'press releases' than the press wants to read. Condense them

Read a damn manual and leave the Honeywell dude alone (even if he acts smug)

Remove the letter U from the words color & neighbor

Find Roland a girlfriend and a keyboard with overdrive

End the silly click copy save shit or whatever the hell that is

Try just posting a link to that beat to death BBB report instead of the whole magilla.

Teach LaLonde how to fish

Have Mark arrested for wearing those Wonder Woman spandex pants while posing next to his 3 wheeled hoppity horse.

Donate to the "Free Jim Rojas" anti death penalty fund

Buy Bob Campbell a Memo Mate so he can remember he parked his dogsled in B section row 13

and finally Bring Back RODNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This group just isn't the same without Rodney. I don't know about you guys but I feel cheated when I think about how the saga of Kathy & George isn't shared with us, or when Rodney doesn't keep us informed on the progress of Dan Quayle's alarm. Rodney was the glue that bound us and without him we are lost sheep.

Now failure on your part to comply will result in me mentioning R_F_I_ and we all know what that will mean.

Reply to
I brive a dus
Loading thread data ...

Who is (or was) Rodney?

So if you installed an alarm for a very high profile customer like that what on Earth would make you talk about it?

Rock stars, professional sports athletes, team owners, big name politicians and the like are mostly PITA customers that typically don't want to pay any more, but always seem to want free extras. Maybe if they'd teach me how to sing, throw a ball, buy a team, or run for office I'd feel better about having them as customers. Or maybe not. Many have real security needs but are mad as hell when you can fix something like an old Vector 2000. If you tell them to swap it they want YOU to pay for the new keypads "since there is nothing wrong with them and you can use them at another customers location" Yes the world is hot for Vector 2000 gear. Let someone else have fun with them as customers, it's not for me.

A girlfriend? Your talking about one with only two legs?

Reply to
Roland Moore

He was a guy with lots of big plans, none of which panned out.

He didn't actually do any high profile jobs. He *said* he did them.

I disagree. Why just the other day I had a nice chat with Elvis, an avid DIYer who also likes to sing and play guitar. I swear that buy is going to be famous some day.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey you Yonkers Farmer! Get a freakin Boat like me- then you can pull rice up from the paddies here in PJ! Mike

I brive a dus wrote:

Reply to
secure15

Reply to
I brive a dus

We have lots of sunshine here. The pool was 84ºF yesterday. Bring your swim trunks.

Heh. At first reading I thought you said "strippers." :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Strippers? That what we were all hoping for. He can keep the damn fish.

Reply to
Roland

Reply to
I brive a dus

Aww crap Tom !! Stop speaking that damn Yankee version of the true King's English and I promise I'll park my dogsled where I can find it.....bloody snow is STILL here...didn't see a flake all winter until I returned home from Florida.

RHC

Reply to
tourman

Reply to
Roland

I'm sure that's the way your competition felt as well... That "flake" Campbell is finally taking a vacation... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Heh, heh, heh....

How do you like it now? You're welcome.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.