How to default a simon 3 panel

Hello all. Just found this site. I Just bought a house it has an adt simon

3 panel installed. I'd like to default the program. No one has the master or user code. TIA
Reply to
sonitrol via HomeKB.com
Loading thread data ...

I usually take the elevator to the highest floor and toss it over the parapet into the nearest dumpster.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thanks for the honest reply. I've never had any dealings with the simon panels.

Reply to
sonitrol via HomeKB.com

Reply to
Everywhere Man

You are correct... :) I have never worked on a Simon panel. Sonitrol panels can be defaulted by shorting out a few pins on the panduit conections. Other brands I have worked on u can do it through the keypad. I looked through the manual but couldn't find any information on how to default the program. Thanks for the reply...

Reply to
sonitrol via HomeKB.com

ask Jim Rojas

Reply to
Bra

Hi, this works with a simon 2 and may work for a 3

Reset Memory to the Factory Defaults If it becomes necessary to set all programming back to the factory defaults, do the following:

1. Open the Control Panel cover.
  2. Unplug the transformer and the battery.
  3. Simultaneously press Cancel, Clock Set, and Minutes.
  4. Restore power to the panel with either the battery or the transformer while pressing these three buttons.
  5. Plug in the transformer or connect the battery. NOTE: If Phone Lock is on, options 04, 05, 06, 08, 09,
12, and 13 will not reset to their defaults.

sonitrol via HomeKB.com:

Reply to
Jim

The Simon 3 uses Minutes+

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.