GE Allegro

When I run tests on the Allegro panel the central staion recieves an alarm on zone 30 along with the alarm on the proper zone. The instructions say nothing about report codes "Contact ID" so I am not sure what a 30 represents. I called tech support and they didnt know either. Does anyone here know what a zone 30 is?

James

Reply to
J Barnes
Loading thread data ...

"30" is the speed limit. Any faster and you'll get a ticket.

Reply to
Frank Olson

What kind of zone are you tripping? Is it possible that they are getting an E130 which is the event code for a burglary event, and misinterpreting it as zone 30??? I have the list of ITI Contact ID mapping don't recall seeing anything about a Zone 30 anywhere.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Sokoly

could be you have something there cause there are only 20 wireless zones. DTIM is device #39.

Reply to
grabbitt

Its not an E130, Ill have to look at the exact report code but it is a contact id report with the E?? and 30 as the zone. The tech support guy told me the DTIM is zone 1. This install has only 5 zones total. This zone

30 seems to report only with burglar alarms. Fire and Panic dont report a 30 but only report the zone.

James

Reply to
J Barnes

See if you have opening/closings enabled, I bet that is an opening

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.