GE Concord

I installed my first GE panel today. I was not able to get the zones to report to the CS though. It would only send an alarm on zone 850. I was trying to send alarms on zones 1-5. I am using contact ID. Is there a place to put the report codes in for the zones?

James

Reply to
J Barnes
Loading thread data ...

What sensor group did you assign to zones 1-5? There is no way to assign report codes. The sensor group assigns a CID Event Code or SIA event code that pertains to the sensor group that is selected in learn zones. IE Zone 1 Might be basement windows etc you assign Sensor Group 13 (Perimeter Burglary) to it under the Sensors Menu it would then report a

130 CID Burg Event then the zone.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Sokoly

Thats what I did, I set up zone 1 and 8 for entry exit. and zone 2,3,4 for interior zones. 5,6,7 are perimeter but when I run a test the central only gets an alarm 850 with no zone numbers. :(

James

Reply to
J Barnes

odd never had that happen. Is your central station capable of receiving SIA? you might want to try SIA and see what happens.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Sokoly

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.