For Robert

Robert drops out again when asked to answer questions. A defense move that he has shown more often recently. Goes away for awhile and hopes no one will remember his accusations, or the questions asked of him, when he returns.

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

Maybe Robert will just go away, period........

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

You know you don't really mean that, without him this place would be boring

Reply to
Mark Leuck

OK, Mark....I stand corrected.....

Yeah...Sure

Norm

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Yep,

You persistantly lie, cheat, steal, insult, castigate, attack, criticize, belittle, ridicule, mock and taunt.

Being proud of your ability to chase people away from participating in this Newsgroup fits right in with all of the other of your "endearing" character flaws. Persistance in the face of reality of the fact that you're an outcast, in the same category as RF Paul, shows what a stupid asshole you are. You "persistantly" post your contempt, only to have it recognized as coming from a fat arrogant pig who has been and "persistantly" continues to be the reason this Newsgroup is in disruption. How much plainer can it be to ANYONE? When you're not here. Everything is peaceful. As soon as you return, you post all your contemptous derriding and taunting comments for no other reason than to continue the chaos. Is there anyone that you can name who you think agrees with what you do to disrupt this group? THERE'S NO ONE ........ YOU FAT STUPID PIG. NO ONE! It's just YOU! YOU, persitantly disrupting the group. JUST YOU! All by your self.

And you will NEVER E.V.E.R ... get your way here. NEVER! You've left a trail of people who will ALWAYS be here to let EVERYONE know EXACTLY what an ARROGANT, STUPID, and INTENTIONALLY rotten f*ck that you are. You can't deny anything bad said about you and you uselessly "persistantly" continue to act as if it is everyone else who is at fault. So, what you DO pesistantly do .... is to continue to make a fool of yourself, as all your contemptuous conduct can be proven by your own comments found in Usenet. Keep up the "persistance". It's a pleasue to "persistantly" be given the opportunity to show and remind people of what a abborant piss ant you actually are for what you've "persistantly" done to this Newsgroup. It's my pleasure and ......... do you notice that no one agrees with what you do or disagrees with all the people who dislike you? Do you notice that there are more people who find you and your conduct disruptive and agitating .... than not? As a matter of fact, there's actually NO ONE who DOESN'T find what you do to this group WRONG. Tut, tut, tut.

You've reached the level of zero credibility,FAT ASS, where you were always headed. Savor the taste of the results of your years of vile and hateful, conduct.

But, don't stop being "persistant". It's such a great opportunity to show you, for the arrogant, nasty f*ck that you are.

Reply to
Jim

The only answer you'll get about that page on Sabodish's hate web site is the one I already gave you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

More likely you will. I've been posting to this newsgroup for years before you knew what a newsgroup is. Plenty of other idiots almost as dumb (though not quite as dishonest) as you have predicted my departure. Most of them are no longer posting. I've got far more persistence than you have vitriol.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Jim, don't hold back. Tell us how you *really* feel.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.