Here we go again!

Bass has shown concern for many international figures. I suggest Robert's real defense of the Iranians is based on one thing. That is that Cubans, Haitians, Brazilians and other minorities are getting too expensive to hire. Bass wants Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his buddies to come to Florida and be his full time yard men. Since Mahmoud Ahmadinejad isn't into bathing regularly, getting hot and sweaty working with animal fertilizer should make him feel and smell like he never left home. I wonder if Robert's Jewish friends will shun him after that? Perhaps Robert could make the point that if Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is busy in the garden, he won't have time to try and make an A-Bomb to wipe out Jerusalem.

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Roland Moore

A job more suited to you, I'd think. That way you could be closer to him, which seems to give you the warmies. He might even fix you a hamburger. On second thought, from what I've heard, maybe you should skip that.

js

Reply to
alarman

The only thing you've heard was that echo in your head.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.