FBI XL4600RM keypad

Well I for one am happy to help Robert out by ensuring he receives as many unique visits on his website as possible. After all he needs help paying for his "new digs" with all the "click-through's" he gets on his pop-up/pop-under ads. I'm pretty sure that most people wind up shopping elsewhere so the ads have become a "necessary evil". Those that post into the group for information will probably take his frequent flames and downright ignorant installation advice (his latest concerning installing a door contact in cold weather was a "doozie") with a grain of salt.

As for Allan's comments, there's a lot of water under the bridge, Allan. Many things have been said. For over a year now, I've kept pretty well to what I'd said I was going to do. I don't think asking for proof of Robert's (at times) outlandish statements and comments, or pointing out the times he flames an individual with innuendo, unsubstantiated drivel, and outright lies is either hurtful or provocative. His "record" in this Newsgroup and others is so well documented yet he often pretends innocence and professes himself the victim. Let me ask you Allan: How many people do you know that would take another individual's postings in a Newsgroup, edit them to make it look like they're completely unprovoked attacks, and then submit them to an employer with some equally bogus complaint?

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

I might have a 4600 RM or two laying around. How bad do you want it?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

sight and republish the "testemonial" every time Robert posted. I like the

Let us keep it real for those who don't know what the Goofy site was all about.

formatting link

Reply to
Goofybass

ALLEN - BETTER PUT THE PIPE DOWN Bass is/was/ and will always be a flying asshole. You go right ahead and suck up to him.

Reply to
Goofybass

I see Mike got his meds refilled

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.