false alarm setting

I have a ademco vista alarm box (amt100 by securilink not vista 100) that I have set up with a ademco 6150rf keypad and three keypads and a timex adt watch. my trouble is that the alarm will set it self for no reason and of course when we walk up to the keypad to check we set off the motion detectors.why would the keypad set the alarm by itself?

Reply to
www.ttdown.com
Loading thread data ...

It's a wireless keyfob watch, I wear one and it's pretty slick.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I believe ADI had/has them.

| > It's a wireless keyfob watch, I wear one and it's pretty slick. | | | Kewl. Is there a picture of it somewhere?? | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Because someone's set it to "auto arm" at a specific time. What does a "timex adt watch" work like?? Will it "take a kicking and keep on ticking"??? :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Kewl. Is there a picture of it somewhere??

Reply to
Frank Olson

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I have a prox patch stuck to the back of my regular watch so I can get in my access accounts without carrying a keyfob...not the same thing I know but they always wonder how I'm opening their door with my watch :-)

| > >

| > > It's a wireless keyfob watch, I wear one and it's pretty slick. | >

| >

| > Kewl. Is there a picture of it somewhere?? | |

formatting link
| |
formatting link
| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

yeah but its not done it at the same time, its only automaticly armed itself at random three times. no set time. no one touching the keyfobs or keypad. its just a standard vista 20 with a 6150rf keypad with three keyfobs and the timex watch

if there is an auto arm sett>

Reply to
oblivious

There is no auto-arm on a Vista-20

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey...maybe the Timex watch remode armed it.

| > if there is an auto arm setting how do I find out what it is? | >

| > On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "Frank Olson" | > wrote: | >

| >>

| >>Because someone's set it to "auto arm" at a specific time. What does a | >>"timex adt watch" work like?? Will it "take a kicking and keep on | >>ticking"??? :-)) | >>

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cats dancing on the keyfobs? Rough sex while wearing the watch?

Reply to
Aegis

I've got one, accidently tripping it with that is nearly impossible compared to a standard keypad. It's actually a neat keyfob and by far the longest lasting watch I've ever had

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.