DSC-ADT5020 (Programming Map)

Does anyone have a programming map for the ADT version of the DSC 5020? Regards, Allan Waghalter Security Sure Alarm Company snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

713-771-8887
Reply to
Allan Waghalter
Loading thread data ...

I don't think it differs that much from the standard 5020. I had one the other day on my desk. Only thing I noticed is that when you default it, you must then use the ADT installer code to gain access to programming. Their default code can also be overwritten. I haven't tried to download it yet.

Jim Rojas

Allan Waghalter wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

ADT tried to take over an account of ours. They put enough of their information in and left it when we took it back over. Never had any occasion to use it. But you never know.

Reply to
Just Looking

If it's anything like their 5010, it won't download without their modified version of the DSC software. If you do try, keep us posted.....

RHC

Reply to
tourman

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

It appears that the locations are slightly out of normal positions from the standard 5020. Location that should contain the call back number has 1234.

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

"Allan Waghalter" wrote

That could just be a programming error. I have seen ADT techs do some dumb stuff.

Reply to
alarman

Why even bother with callback? If its for security its easily defeated

Reply to
Mark Leuck

And thank God they continue to do so. It's great for business. They just got the boot from another big government contract.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.