Didnt been pretty active here..

Hi all!

I was around in the past few week....and I hope I didn't miss too much Stuff..

I was busy wit my new job..Got promoted and I had to adjust to the new job..

I used to be a Service technician for large job of access control and camera...

Now I am back to the installation side of the trade as a project manager...

Still have to use my tools,but I am now leading the installation jobs,as we use subcontractor for the "dirty" job,I watch there work and I do all the programming and integration..

Still have to support about 15 service tech on difficult job,but,one day they will finally be able to live with out me ;-)

So whets the latest thing around?

do bAss still play the innocent man trying to do a little living with his modest online store,while he keep on back stabbing every one around?

I am pretty confident he still up to the task...

By the way Mrs Mugford ,the project we talked about a few months ago is still going strong..in fact I even received a lot of support from the electrician side of my union...thanks again for the documentation..

Reply to
petem
Loading thread data ...

Glad to hear you're making progress. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

welcome back. things have been ok around here. the group is becoming what many have hoped for, a good place to talk shop. good luck with the new gig.

Reply to
Rapid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.