Double window envelopes

Ok, you guys convinced me. I bought a couple boxes of double window envelopes. A few tweaks to my invoice template in Quickbooks and it works great... except... these are small envelopes. Great if all that's in the envelopes is the invoice, or maybe a statement if the customer has a past due balance. However, for those clients I send activity reports to with their invoice it just won't work. Grrrrrrr..... Still need the bigger envelopes which means printing them or buying preprinted envelopes.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

We have a couple clients who get e-mailed reports weekly, but most just get it monthly by mail with their bill. We have mostly monthly billing with some annual and some quarterly mixed in.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob,

Our open/close, activity reports are going out either weekly or monthly and most are sent by e-mail to the clients. If not by e-mail, we use the standard letter size manilla envelope. Our billing is quarterly, for most clients, which would be to long to wait for the reports. We went to the store bought double window envelope years ago (Columbia C065) which works very well with our billing program. Have you thought about e-mailing those reports?

Bob W.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Bob,

I found it was easy enough to simply fax weekly O&C reports. BOLD software which we used for many years prints the reports automatically without operator intervention. By adding the fax number to the database you can probably get whatever database you're using to send e-faxes on schedule. This almost completely eliminates employee intervention (and error) in the reporting process while making the customers much happier than they are with monthly reports. Practically every business has a fax machine these days.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You didn't by "check" size envelopes didja?

I just sent out my quarterly billing last week, in the envelope was the invoice, a business card, a small pre-addressed return envelope, and a notice that if there was an statement in the their envelope then BOTH the statement amt and the current invoice were due. Lotsa paper in a Globe-Weis sku# 266759 from Staples...and still room for more junk if I had anything else to say :-)

O/C reports I always email...much cheaper and faster...and I can do them in

2 seconds..even weekly if they want...all automatic except attaching it to email to the client.
Reply to
Crash Gordon

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

What? do you monitor and send activity reports to client from florida?

Hummmm look like some of your story should be investigated a bit by someone on a certain board....

or is this some more BS that you are trowing at us.....

Reply to
petem

It appears you have trouble differentiating past and present tense, moron.

He already gave it his best shot. Needless to say, he failed utterly.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Faxing activity reports to any client means that they may not actually get it (to easy to intercept in a larger office and even some smaller ones). Most of our customers insist on email reports or snail mail posted "Personal & Confidential". Mind you, with most of *your* market being residential, the need to ensure the activity report gets into the hands of the right individual isn't all that critical. Activity reports are often integrated into a company's internal security measures though.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have some techno phobic clients who have a hard time with four numbers and the enter button. One nice old business man I work with calls me everytime he needs to review video on his digital recorder becasue he can never remember how to do it. He said never even owned a computer until a couple six months ago when he bought the business.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

news:

No he didn't and therefore, no he didn't! Oh, by the way, FYI, the head of the Department that butted heads with the attorney that sent the investigators out to see you is gone. Not sure if she resigned or was asked to resign by the Governor, but there is new Sheriff in town. Just thought you would like to know.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

That was just another one of RLB's, "I have a comment on everything, no matter what the subject matter, I know something about everything", posts. He is no more involved with the reality of the security world, outside of drop shipping equipment to a poor unsuspecting DYIer, than the man in the moon. He obviously works hard at trying to appear important.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You know you are getting old when envelopes make you angry :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

yesterday is in that past and the next hour is in the future...

past time can be very relative....

btw your hurting me so much bass.. I have to crrrrrreep under the stair after every of your post.. LOL

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Perhaps you need counseling.

It's not my intention to hurt you although it's sometimes fun laughing at the dumb things you post. It does appear that you're somewhat infatuated with me though. Do you realize that the vast majority of your posts are directed at me? I noticed you quoted a lengthy post from someone else only to add "good post" or some such pandering drivel. Do you think that your childish behavior is impressing anyone?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I dunno... I know *your* obvious lack of Christianity sure is, Mr. "Lay Minister"...

Reply to
Frank Olson

He "works" a lot harder at it in CHA than he does here... Mind you he also deals with a lot more "lurkers" here who are obviously impressed with his expertise and "witticisms" (or so he frequently says).

Reply to
Frank Olson

I for one thing I don't need the urge to impress anyone here...

But from all the post you send here ,anyone can see that YOU NEED to post stuff to prove yourself here..

Now go on with your counselling,but don't try to bring me down to your level..I don't need the medication you are taking..

By the way I was just telling the poster of the said post that it was a good one..and for the benefit of other that could have missed it reposting it so that they could find it useful too..

that's at least a lot more useful then ANY of your post..

Reply to
petem

I e-mail all reports now. Haven't mailed a report in over 3 years. js

Reply to
alarman

That is fortunate considering you've not done so.

Naah. I post for two reasons: (1) to help DIYers and newbies; and (2) to enjoy your attempts at thought. It's kind of like watching a wingless fly try to get airborne. It tries over and over again without success until someone finally swats it.

You'd need Olson's 737 to get up to anyone else's level. As to medication, you're confusing me with Cracker.

Yes, we noticed you quoted the entirety of a lengthy post only to add two words of assent. Knowledgeable posters consider such pandering blather a waste of bandwidth. Then again, almost everything you see is wasted bandwidth.

The post was only a few hours older than yours at most. It didn't need recycling.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

WOW I just made it to the next important thing in your life...

now i do wonder why were you posting before i started to point to the other here how a scum bag you are..(well in fact they allready knew but since new poeple come by every few days..I realy feel like its a damn good thing to continue doing it...)

yup every thing I see coming from you is a total lost of bandwidth

have you ever heard of bad news server? heard about message that never show up on many news server? too bad none of your post are lost..(it would be a damn good thing)

but one thing I do know.. NO ONE told me anything about that post...except you.. for me that's the proof that it wasn't that bad...Strange, your the one pointing about netiquette when you are the worst poster here,never respecting any rules..

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.