Concord and ITI

Some Radionics/Bosch panels used ITI wireless (GE Security). Since the Networx GE line only uses the Caddx wireless, that leaves Concord as the potential ITI interface. Has anyone here used older ITI wireless gear with the latest Concord Hybrid panels?

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

Caddx uses ITI wireless sensors, most crystal or SAW sensors work fine with the Concord or NX panels, those few that don't are specific to certain panels like the Simon

Reply to
Mark Leuck

dunno but i got a bunch of radx iti wireless stuff - NOS.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Am I missing something? I thought Caddx wireless was ITI. In fact I'm pretty sure at least one of my vendors went through and crossed over all the part numbers so they don't carry duplicates.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I have not used much Networx (Caddx) since the mid 90's. Back then it was the Ranger 8600 and 8900 if memory serves. I asked a GE rep about the ITI and Caddx wireless and she said it was different. So much for that. I was just trying to get an idea for panel swaps from older Radionics/Bosch 2000 series to GE when there is ITI wireless installed.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Caddx at one time had an interface board for Innovonics that carried over from the 9000 series to the NX panels until Caddx was purchased by ITI

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The Caddx (Now GE) Networx panels use ITI wireless. The older Caddx Ranger series used Inovonics wireless.

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.