BS

Who else received calls from both Bass and Sabodish back in their feuding days trying to get you to be "on their side."

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Not me....................

I assume that you may have been on the call list, Bob. :-)

Those were the days...................

Personally I just read the 'some' of the stuff.

BTW is your Subject "BS" for [B]ass and [S]abodish or something else??

Reply to
ABLE1

Why yes. Yes it is.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

There was no way for anyone to locate me. (Still isn't) I only use this email address for this group.

When I first started "dabbling" in various groups back in the early 90's I was fortunate to have the foresight not to reveal where exactly I was loca ted and also not reveal my company name. I don't know why, but I had the pr emonition that someone could really stalk someone, if they were at odds wit h something you said in a group. The first year or so my fears were not rea lized. . Not --- that is --- until I started to participate in this group. I lurked for some time and I saw that things were a little rough on various subjects and it was usually Bass who was at the center of it. I eventually started to join in on various threads and I stayed out of the fray for quite some t ime until he really started to usurp and dominate the group. I think this w as around 1995. When he started harassing me, I don't back down for anyone so I'd finally had had enough and started my own campaign of disrupting the group. My son describes me as " Dad --- you're a nice guy, ---- you're a n ice guy, ----you're a nice guy,---- you're a nice guy

------ then you're not." I'd finally had enough. I figured as long as he wasn't going to allow the group to be productive fo r anyone but him, I'd make it unproductive for him. I made it very "untaste ful" for anyone new who looked in on the group and it was unfortunate for t he other participants in the group. But it became nothing but what Bass wan ted to "allow" or not anyway ---- So the net results for the rest of the pa rticipants was the same. The main difference I think I made is that Bass wa s now being constantly harassed as he harassed every one else. It made me l ook like a regular asshole but ---- what the hell? No one knows who I am an d Nothing was getting done anyhow and, as I say, When threatened I don't ba ck down. It hasn't gotten be killed yet so ------ and here there was nothin g to lose anyway. . The rest is history. . He was a rude, belligerent, nasty, vindictive son of a bitch and the world is a much better place without him. May he NOT rest in peace. If there is a Hell, by now I'm sure he's in charge. .

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.