Brinkley's "visiting" me!!

21 unique visits from "nsc.brinkshomesecurity.com" in the last couple of days... Hmmmmm.
Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I blocked all their IP addresses from visiting my website. So Sableman & Company have to go elsewhere to keep tabs on me.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols> 21 unique visits from "nsc.brinkshomesecurity.com" in the last couple of

Reply to
Jim Rojas

That's probably a waste of your time. Too easy to get round.

Reply to
CWatters

Why don't you redirect them to the site Bass runs. He could use the extra traffic to boost his search engine ranking. Who knows, they might buy something from him too.

Reply to
Roland Moore

At this point it's all symbolic anyway. The snake's venom has entered the system, and the victim seems numb to its fate. When the prey submits supinely, the only question is will the snake dine on the victim head first or feet first. Either way its obliged to take it all. Its terrible maw has no other option.

Then it will be on the move to a spot north of the ditch it seems. Some activity up there seems to have attracted its interest. A treat perhaps, a frozen dessert? Yessssss, you see it hasssss.

Reply to
Just Looking

ROFL!!! Perfect... Let me see about setting that up.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Well I worked at the Okanagan Game Farm one summer and learned to handle rattlesnakes. We "milked" them every morning and send the venom to a lab in Penticton which made the antivenin.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You should redirect all traffic from that domain to some gay pRon site.

Reply to
Dense Fog

Sounds more like Golum .......

Yessssss He'ssss lossst his Preciousssss....he hassss he hasss. Whatsssss he done with his Preciousssss!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Jim

And might have more than a passing resemblance and demeanor as well.

Sounds more like Golum .......

Yessssss He'ssss lossst his Preciousssss....he hassss he hasss. Whatsssss he done with his Preciousssss!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.