BLAST FROM XMAS PAST

From: Group Moderator ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) Subject: Re: QUESTION FOR ROBERT View: Complete Thread (68 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms Date: 2002-08-25 00:44:50 PST

Goofy Bass Wrote: For any rudeness I've dealt your way (and there has been plenty) I apologise.

Mike said: The calm before the storm.

L@@K at his last two apologises below: Came in like a shit, went out like a fart...

Goofy' Christmas Note To Mike Ho Ho Ho What a Joke

Note to Mike Sabodish, I hope your holiday is better than mine this year. Try to put your anger aside, Mike. It doesn't have to be this way. We can disagree on lots of stuff without needing to make war on each other, let alone on our families. Think about it. Merry Christmas, Robert

Mike Said: Talk about Multiple Personalities........

******ANOTHER************ Goofy's Apology To The NG

Subject: Time to swallow pride... From: "Robert L Bass" snipped-for-privacy@home.com Date: 4/14/00 1:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Message-id:

I've been giving some serious thought to the NG of late. I disagree with several others on some things which I believe are core issues concerning ethics and legality. However, I realize I have been rather caustic in my remarks toward those folks. In so doing I've posted in anger when perhaps it would have better to remain silent. I apologize. That does not mean that I agree with certain business practices -- only that I think I've been too hard on those with whom I so strongly disagree. That is not congruent with my personal beliefs. It's been all too easy to get into a whirlpool of attacks and counter-attacks which in the end simply degrades both sides. I'll stick a "Post-It" note on my monitor to remind me of this next time. RLB

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group-Moderator
Loading thread data ...

ob·ses·sion [ ?b sésh'n, ob sésh'n ] (plural ob·ses·sions)

noun

Definition:

1. preoccupation: an idea or feeling that completely occupies the mind His obsession with figures led him to make crucial economic mistakes.

1. state of being obsessed: the state of being obsessed by somebody or something Their devotion to each other borders on obsession.

2. psychiatry uncontrollable persistence of idea: the uncontrollable persistence of an idea or emotion in the mind, sometimes associated with psychiatric disorder

ob·ses·sion·al adjective ob·ses·sion·al·ly adverb

begin 666 bullet.gif M1TE&.#EA"0`(`(#_`/___P```"P`````"0`(```"#82#IL@*G!9T+]*+LRD` !.P`` ` end

begin 666 trans.gif M1TE&.#EA! `$`( ``/___P```"'Y! $```$`+ `````$``0```($C(\\9!0`[ ` end

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Reply to
Everywhere Man

jocular \\JOK-yuh-luhr\\, adjective:

1. Given to joking or jesting.
  2. Characterized by joking; playful.

Stanley Barthfarkle wrote:

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.